Our G1 Certified Usda Prime New York Is Best In Class
Our USDA Prime New York Strip is the best Angus beef has to offer. This means you will always get beef with moderate marbling, grade “A’ maturity and it is sourced specifically from a couple specific farms in the MidWest. These steaks are THICK, because we only work with steers with a RibEye area of 10.0 to 16.0 square inches. Our New York Strips are Dry Aged for about 15 days and then WET aged for 30+ days.
This is not your average New York Strip, it isnt even your average Prime New York Strip.
A Delicious Way For Cooking A Rib
For a rib-eye, the cooking method will mean the opposite of the traditional sear then bake method. One makes the steak ahead of time, by slowly raising the temperature for about 30 minutes until the internal temperature is about 90 or 95 degrees C. Later on, the searing will bring that magical crust that we all crave for.
The meat does not need to rest as long as a pan-seared steak would. Youll notice how fine the texture will be and dont forget to cut it across the grain.
So how about now, after scrolling all these details?
Hopefully, weve managed to clear up most of the things for you. Nevertheless, we honestly think that the cooking process will be in the end your last, best card in this steaks game and not the beef cut one chooses.
Now practically, all you need to have for cooking a great steak is:
- a thermometer for better control of the medium-rare stage
- a good cast-iron skillet
- salt, pepper, and some oil, regardless of your best cheap steak cuts or perhaps some favorite pricier ones
Let us know what pieces of information were the most useful for you. We are open to any suggestions from your part for improving the content of this article with your help as well. Happy cooking!
Sterling Silver Premium Dry Aged Bone
*Monday through Friday only Description
Sterling Silver Premium beef is defined by its wonderful marbling and juicy flavor, incorporating the attributes of US Prime and the versatility of top tier US Choice Beef. Sterling Silver Premium Choice Beef includes the top 12% of all US Beef.
Also known as Strip Steak or Kansas City Strip its one the most popular cuts its one the most popular dry aged cuts. Tender, rich and flavorful meat prime steak lovers seek to cooked on the bone to retain all the juices. Full of flavor and very tender!.
Bone-In Striploins are Wet Aged for 21 days and then Dry Aged for 30 days for maximum tenderness and to concentrate a delicious rich, nutty and robust beefy flavor.
Each piece is cut with precision and poise by our veteran butchers. This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering New York Strip Steak every time you order!
- Grade: Upper Third USDA Choice or Higher.
- Aged: 21 Days Wet Aged + 30 Days Dry Aged.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic black gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.
Also Check: Where To Buy Bavette Steak
What Is A Good Price For New York Strip Steak
Disclaimer: Some of the links you will find below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Cookies will be used to track the affiliate links you click.
New York, New York
You are associated with a lot of things.
Tall buildings. Lots of people. Evil baseball team. Apples. And of course the New York Strip Steak.
This popular cut of beef is found everywhere, not just in the city that never sleeps.
How much money should you be laying down to enjoy this hunk of beef? This post is to guide you to paying a good price for a good New York Strip steak. And no you dont have to pay New York housing prices.
Recommended Reading: Cook Medium Steak On Grill
New York Strip Steak Ingredients
This New York Steak recipe is restaurant quality but in the comforts of your own home, and at a fraction of the cost. This steak will save you time and money by making it at home. Eat it in your pajamas surrounded by family or make a romantic dinner for two. However you want to eat it, just make it! You wont regret it!
- New York Steak: It is best to let your steak sit on the countertop at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Salt and Pepper: Season the steaks ahead of time.
- Olive Oil: Warm the skillet with the oil before cooking.
- Butter: This helps keep the steak moist and tender as it is cooking.
- Garlic Cloves: Adding the garlic cloves brings more intense flavor.
- Fresh Rosemary and Thyme Sprigs: Perfect for adding at the end overtop the steak.
You May Like: Quaker Steak And Lube Oil Change
Delivered To Your Door Fresh
Freezing and thawing compromises the flavor and tenderness of meat. So, unlike the other steak delivery guys, we made it our mission to deliver all our beef fresh, so it is never frozen at any point in the process. Your order is cut fresh the day it ships, individually vacuum sealed, and meticulously packed in a double-insulated box with gel packs, keeping your meat at refrigerator temperatures throughout its journey.
Use the steak to make a philly cheesesteak quesadilla.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons.
For more low prices, check out the Safeway weekly ad and the Safeway coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on , join our , follow us on , subscribe to our , or head over to . Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*
Temperatures For Your Ideal New York Steak
When you cook a steak, the best way to check the temperature is to use an instant read probe style thermometer. Stick the thermometer into the thickest part of the steak to read its temperature. Remember that the best thing you can do for a steak, or any piece of meat is to let it rest. When it rests it will continue to rise in temperature, about 3-4 degrees at least. You will want to remove your steak right before it reaches its optimum temperature and let it finish cooking while it rests. This will result in the most succulent steak. I dont recommend cooking your New York Steak above 150 degrees, as it will become dry and tough.
- Rare: 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium Rare: 135 degrees Fahrenheit
- For Medium: 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium Well: 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Well Done: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
Also Check: Pee Dee Steak House On 125
Don’t Miss: Steak And Shake Franchise Contact Number
New York Bone In Steak Usda Choice Beef Top Loin Value Pack
Steak, Top Loin, New York Strip, Value Pack
To enjoy the optimum flavor and tenderness, use your favorite cooking method to prepare this hand trimmed cut to an internal temperature of at least 145 F but no greater than 160 F for medium doneness, beef stks min 1 IN thick 12-16 mins total cooking time. Season with salt and pepper, Grill uncovered over med coals, or on gas grill on med high, or broil 3-5 inches from element. Grill or broil med rare to med, turning halfway through. Safe Handling Instructions: This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly for your protection, follow these safe handling instructions. Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces , utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry. Cook thoroughly. Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate left-overs immediately or discard.
New York Bone In Steak Usda Choice Beef Top Loin Small Pack
Beef, Top Loin, New York Strip Steak, Bone-in
To enjoy the optimum flavor and tenderness, use your favorite cooking method to prepare this hand trimmed cut to an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees F but no greater than 165 degrees F for medium doneness, beef stks min 1 in thick 12-16 mins total cooking time. Season with salt and pepper. Grill uncovered over med coals, or on has grill on med high, or broil 3-4 inches from element. Grill or broil med rare to med, turning halfway through. Temp. Safe Handling Instructions: This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions. Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces , utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry. Cook thoroughly. Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Also Check: Is Omaha Steaks Any Good
A Beef Gem Called Flap
Furthermore, the chuck beef part could be another great choice among cheap steak cuts .
- The chuck steak comes into play as being more muscular with a good amount of marbling and great flavor as well. However, keep in mind that it will be a little bit tougher as texture because its from the beefs shoulder part.
- Within the same beef section, there is another gemcalled chuck flap which is on the arm side of the chuck and plate break, full of flavor, versatile with tender muscles around.
- The flap meat is similar to the skirt steak or flank but a bit less expensive, a thing that makes it a great option.
- It has a pretty loose texture and blends so well and tasty in a marinade because the stronger beef flavor can stand up to the flavor in the marinade.
You May Like: Steak Of The Month Club Butchers Market
Anatomy Of New York Strip Steak
A New York strip comes from the short loin on a cow. This cut is right behind the rib and in front of the prize meats .
Like the tenderloin, the short loin is also comprised of a muscle. The big difference is that the muscle in the short loin, the longissimus, is much larger. The result is more meat from a single cut, and larger steaks.
Also Check: Steak And Shake Franchise For Sale
Resting And Slicing Phases
- If you wish for juicy meat on the inside you will not forget to rest the steak for a good 5 to 10 minutes after it comes off, before slicing it. This break gives you time to let the carryover cooking take place. later on, you will have a nicer, relaxed steak texture in your mouth.
- Slice any beef cut against its grain. In this way, you will avoid any risk of having a chewy steak.
- And last but not least dont get scared about the fake bloodcoming out during the steaks resting stat. That red juice is nothing else than myoglobin, a protein in the fiber mixed with water and residual moisture thats left in the meat.
Exemplification video from Tasty
What Is A New York Steak
The New York Steak is also known as New York strip steak, ambassador steak, strip loin steak, club steak, or the Omaha Strip. But its most commonly known as the New York Steak. They are the queen of steak in that they are usually not too expensive, they cook up fast, and they are insanely delicious.
- What Kind of Cut is it? Cut from the area of the cow below the backbone, NY strip steaks are tender, lean, and typically boneless. It has a good amount of marbling, which lends a ton of flavor to this evenly, but its not quite as tender as a ribeye or a tenderloin.
- Whats in a Name: The strip steak is called after the city it originated in. New York is known for its steak houses and this cut of beef was one of the firsts and remains a favorite.
- What to Look For: Look for New York Steak that is bright in color with tons of marbling. This what gives the strip steak its flavor and tenderness. Look for a steak thats 1/2-1 inch in thickness. Remember the thicker the steak the longer itll take to cook.
- Nutritional Value of a New York Steak: A 6-oz portion packs in 320 calories, 12 grams of fat, 50 grams of protein, 3.2 milligrams iron, and 9 milligrams zinc. Id say thats a pretty good steak!
Recommended Reading: Inside And Outside Skirt Steak
Butcherbox New York Strip Steaks
-100% grass-fed and grass-finished
ButcherBox is the #1 source for grass-fed & grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, and heritage-breed pork, delivered via subscription on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. ButcherBox carefully curates the finest selection of cuts or makes it a breeze to choose your own.
What youll get: Get 9-14 lbs. of meat chosen for you or choose for yourself!
Ships to: US
Certified Angus Beef West Coast Strip Steak
10oz Each / 2-Pack
Intercity Custom Meats The Certified Angus Beef® West Coast Strip Steak is a unique cut from the striploin, that is also known as a Cali Cut or Manhattan Steak. These well-marbled faux filet steaks are incredibly juicy and full of flavour. To create this extra thick steak, picture a 20oz New York strip cut in half down the middle, now you have 2 10oz West Coast steaks.
*Contents of the case are all frozen. Availability of certain items may change due to market conditions, therefore substitutions may take place. All weights are approximate.
Theres only one Certified Angus Beef® brand the original Angus beef brand, founded in 1978 and built on a consistent promise of exceptional flavour, tenderness and juiciness. When compared to the steaks you find at the grocery store, youll taste the difference with Intercity Packers hand-carved steaks because the beef has been aged for a minimum of 28 days to maximize tenderness and intensify flavour.
You May Like: What To Marinate Steak With
What Is A New York Strip Steak
A New York Strip Steak comes from the short loin. This is great real estate to get a chunk of beef. The short loin is located at the center of the back of the cow. This area gets less work by the cow during its life, which means the meat from that region is more tender than from the neck or end of the cow.
The steak may be sold boneless or bone-in.
The New York Strip steak is also called the Top Loin Steak.
Be The First To Know About New Boneless New York Strip Steaks Deals
Dont miss out on the latest BONELESS NEW YORK STRIP STEAKS deals! Enter your email address for bargains and inspiration.
Please enter a valid email address.
Please, confirm your acceptance concerning receiving new offers and privacy policies.
We respect your email privacy.
Zero spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Don’t Miss: Omaha Steak Deals 49.99
How To Make New York Strip Steak
New York Strip Steak is a great lean beef option for the 21 Day Fix. Here are three ways to make New York Strip Steak at home on your grill, in your air fryer, or on your stovetop. This post contains affiliate links for products Im obsessed with.
My husband and I love a good steak especially on a date night or a weekend evening if we can manage to get the kids down early and enjoy a quiet dinner alone .
Although I love different cuts of steak, and tend to go with a Filet Mignon for really special nights, we received two New York Strip Steaks in one of our Butcher Box orders and I was surprised how much we loved them! Its a new favorite for us!
Donât Miss: Pee Dee Steak House On 125 Menu
Storing Your New York Steak
Steak is great for leftovers, its the warming up that can be tricky.
- Store: Keep the steak in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
- Reheat: The best way to warm up your steak without drying it out is to heat it low and slow. Use the oven and warm it up at 200 to 250 degrees till heated through. Or use the microwave at half power, full power will be too hot.
Read Also: Omaha Steaks Door To Door
How To Cook New York Strip Steak
There are countless ways you can cook a New York Strip steak, as its a very versatile cut of meat, and there are different opinions on which way is the best way.
This post will cover three simple ways to cook your steaks: grilling your steak, air frying your steak, or cooking your steak on your stovetop.
The steaks are seasoned simply with salt and pepper, and I use just enough olive oil and butter for flavor, while also keeping the steaks FIX approved.
And these steaks arent marinated, but you can choose to marinate New York Strip steaks using a marinade like the one in my Flank Steak with Arugula and Shaved Parmesan Salad.
You May Like: Does Mcdonaldâs Still Have Steak Bagels