How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
S For This Easy Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken Marinade
Lets grab your ingredients and lets get started
The first step for this Grilled Ranch Garlic Chicken recipe is to place the breasts into a gallon-sized freezer bag, remove any extra air, and seal tightly. Pound the chicken breasts with the flat side of a meat mallet until youve reached a uniform thickness.
This is an important step because it increases the surface area for this delicious chicken breast marinade and it will allow the chicken breasts to cook evenly.
Next add Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing, and garlic to the freezer bag. Add a dash of salt and pepper for good measure. Seal the bag, massage to mix ingredients, and marinate the chicken breasts!
This is our favorite chicken and dressing recipe of all time! Weve done the Italian Dressing recipe and the plain Ranch Chicken recipe, but this easy grilled chicken marinade where you combine the two dressings with a traditional garlic marinade is THE BEST. When you combine these chicken recipes, you get the ultimate chicken breast marinade.
Original Ranch Pork Chops
Our Original Ranch Pork Chops are an easy and keto-friendly dish. Season with our Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker for delicious zesty flavors in every bite.
- pork loin rib chops, about 1-inch thick6
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Read Also: Set Of 6 Steak Knives
Dont Forget The Fatty Spine When Making Pork Chops
Often, I swap the meat in this recipe for pork chops. To ensure that every part of the pork chop is amazing, I use one of the final minutes of searing to cook the fatty spine.
During this minute, I stand the pork chop up on the fatty side and sear it. This searing makes the fat crispy enough to eat!
The Most Delicious Rewards Program On The Planet
Its easy to earn rewards: Just keep doing what youre doing checking out recipes, reviewing them and sharing.
- Top Recipes
Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-853-7262 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method.
Learn how ranch love conquered the world.
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Baseball Steak
What Your Frugal Friends Are Saying About This Ranch Chicken Marinade Recipe
- Add mixture and chicken to Freezer Ziploc Bag.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for several hours or overnight, turning and flipping several times.
- When ready for dinner, remove the chicken from the bag, toss the marinade out, and get ready to grill!
- Grill your pre-marinated chicken on the grill outside , or on a grill pan inside.
- If youre not ready to cook it yet after adding the chicken and marinade to the bag, place directly in the freezer for some pre-marinated chicken later! prior to cooking.
How Long To Marinate Chicken For The Best Flavor
We recommend you marinate the chicken breasts in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours for the chicken breast marinade flavors to peak. That being said, Ive also marinaded for 15-minutes and this Hidden Valley Ranch Chicken is still delicious.
If you get busy and cannot make the grilled chicken breasts tonight, you might be wondering how long can you marinate chicken safely in the refrigerator? According to the USDA, raw marinated chicken can be stored safely in the fridge for up to two days.
If you think youre going to go over that 48-hour deadline, pop the marinading chicken in the freezer and store it for another day!
How To Make Ranch Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In the meantime, season pork loin rib chops with Ranch Seasoning mix plus paprika, and arrange on a lined baking sheet.
- Pop them in the oven and cook for 20-ish minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Take the pork chops out of the oven and serve. Thats IT! Easy peasy.
While youre at it, check out my recipe for INSTANT POT CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS, too!
Simple Marinades That Add Serious Flavor
We all know the secret is in the sauce. Marinades can really make or break a meal, and since they make such a huge difference, we wanted to round up some of our all-time favorite flavor combinations so you can say goodbye to bland and make every dinner a savory success.
Turns out, at-home peanut sauce is surprisingly simple to make. Start with some creamy peanut butter, mix in water, apple cider vinegar and some ranch seasoning, and there you have it. Thai-inspired flavor in no time.
Were especially proud of this one. The tartness of the orange juice concentrate balances out perfectly with the Dijon mustard and ranch dressing. Serve on its own or on top of a salad for a light meal on a hot day.
Mushrooms have a meaty and earthy flavor that pairs outstandingly well with the robust flavor of this butter and balsamic-vinegar-based marinade.
Read Also: Best Steak Knives America’s Test Kitchen
Reserve One Or More Of The Grilled Chicken Breast For Leftovers
Double the recipe below, grill a larger batch of chicken, and reserve 34 grilled breasts for another, different meal later in the week. Whats so wonderful about this Grilled Ranch Garlic Chicken is that its so versatile. Use the pre-cooked chicken for:
- Serving with pasta and Alfredo sauce
- Making quesadillas, tacos, or extreme nachos
- Serving over a bed of fresh rice
- Making a home-cooked chicken pot pie
- Creating a quick casserole
- Making easy lunch wraps
How Do You Cook Top Sirloin Steak On The Stove
As mentioned in my Keto Surf & Turf recipe, no two steaks are alike. So, when cooking this meat on the stovetop, I offer the same advice.
- Cook your steak in a pre-heated pan, preferably a cast iron skillet
- Use a digital meat thermometer to test your steak temperatures
- Follow the steak temperature guide that I adapted from Certified Angus Beef
Steak Temperature Guide
- Medium-Well: 145 degrees
- Well Done: 150 degrees
Also Check: How To Grill Perfect Steak Tips
Copycat Outback Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
We recently ate dinner at Outback Steakhouse. It has been YEARS since we have eaten at Outback. I forgot how good it is. We each got a salad and split a couple of appetizers. SO good! The salad was great especially the ranch dressing. OMG! I could drink that stuff. Chicken Legs asked me to try and copy the recipe so we could have it at home. I took a stab at it, and I think it is really close. We both loved it, so that is all that matters. It is a million times better than the bottled stuff! This is definitely our new go-to Ranch dressing recipe!
Tools Used For Garlic Ranch Chicken Marinade:
- Lodge Reversible Cast Iron Griddle— When we moved a few months ago we didn’t bring our grill with us so I had to find an alternative until we get a new one. This pan heats up evenly and gives me the grilled taste I love. I’ll admit that it makes my house a little smoky, but it’s worth it.
- OXO Stainless Steel Tongs— These tongs take a beating in my kitchen. They go from the grill for flipping meats to the salad bowl for tossing with very little complaint. They are built like a tank and have silicone grips that make them super easy to use, even with my very small hands.
- Lodge 10″ Cast Iron Skillet— Cast Iron Skillets are your BEST friend and are totally underrated. Cast iron retains heat really well and allows you to get that irresistible sear on steaks and other meats you can usually only get at a restaurant. Pair this with the fact that they are CHEAP it’s a no-brainer.
Read Also: Jims Steak Out West Seneca
Grilled Marinated Ranch Steak
Grilled Marinated Ranch Steak will make you rethink this less expensive steak. Dont hesitate buying those cheaper cuts. There is always a time and place for them. Porterhouse steaks cant make a showing every weekend and we get that!
I think once you bite into the ranch steak, you will be impressed by the flavors and texture of it.
Notes About Summer Pea Salad:
- Its no secret that we are pea salad crazy over here. If you are going old school, try our Old Fashioned Pea Salad. Or, we have an updated version with loads of bacon and shredded cheese . Weve also have a classic funeral pea salad that is a lighter dressing packed with dill flavor .
- Use a bag of frozen peas that have been thawed in the refrigerator.
- The crunch in this crunchy pea salad comes from a variety of ingredients including celery and cauliflower, but the secret crunchy ingredient comes from chopped cashews. No one will be the wiser that they are even in the salad. We totally tricked our nut-hating sister into eating this and loving it nonetheless.
- We used salted cashews for this recipe. If you use the unsalted kind, then you may need to taste and add salt.
- The dressing for this creamy ranch pea salad is a combination of sour cream and Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. Be sure to use the prepared liquid ranch dressing, not the dressing mix.
- The flavor of this Hidden Valley Ranch Pea Salad gets better as it chills in the refrigerator. Feel free to make a day or two ahead of time to let the flavors marinate however, garnish with bacon right before serving to prevent it from getting soggy.
Also Check: Best Red Wine With Steak
What Happens If Hidden Valley Dressing & Marinade Homestyle Italian Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
How To Make Outback Ranch Dressing At Home
This Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing is super easy to make. Simply whisk together some mayonnaise, buttermilk, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, and black pepper. Let the dressing sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and enjoy!
I used Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix and full-fat buttermilk. This is a thicker ranch dressing, so feel free to add a little more buttermilk if you want a thinner dressing.
Even though there is a little cayenne pepper in this Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing, it isnt spicy. If you want a spicy buttermilk ranch dressing I would double the cayenne pepper.
Don’t Miss: The Best Way To Grill A Steak
Hidden Valley Ranch Country Marinade Grilled Chicken
Gather Round your grill and cook up some Hidden Valley Ranch Country Marinade Grilled Chicken!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Cooking on the grill does not get old for me! Lately I have been doing 50% of the cooking so I can share some delicious foods with you and it has made me really enjoy grilling!
Ive been grilling things like fruits, veggies and chicken! Lots of chicken! But its cool because the family is enjoying eating everything I have been making!
When I went outside to grill these chicken thighs my youngest daughter went with me. She wanted to see what I was doing. Then she checked the garden out and asked if we could eat outside?
That delights me so much because she is learning to enjoy her surroundings. She is learning to enjoy the simple things.
The simple things for me can just sometimes being gathered around the grill with friends, family or little 3 year olds. Talking, laughing, or answering questions about where to eat dinner. The simple things!
This recipe is one of those simple things. It took about two seconds to prep the chicken and get into the marinade to sit for a hour. What is also simple is that all of the ingredients are available at Walmart for a great value. It took me just a few minutes to run into the store, grab them up and head home to grill!
Crunchy Ranch Pea Salad Recipe
It was actually really hard to name this recipe. Any one of these adequately describes this delicious summer side dish:
- Pea salad with celery
- Hidden Valley Ranch Pea Salad
- Pea Salad with Cashews
Ultimately, it is the perfect crunchy texture and spot-on ranch flavor that won out over all those other options.
I made this for a 4th of July pitch-in with the family. We have some many favorite pea salad recipes but when I spotted this one in my favorite vintage cookbook, I was intrigued. Never having seen cashews in a pea salad recipe before, I decided to give it a shot.
We have some tough critics in our family. Beth is a nut and onion hater. I think every family has one of these. Theres also Mary who is a total foodie. She tends to cross over to newer food trends, and tends to find old school recipes a little boring and bland.
The verdict was out, and everyone weighed in with 2 thumbs up. Beth never even figured out there were nuts in this recipe, and Mary described it as the perfect ranch flavor.
Read Also: Send Steaks In The Mail
Hidden Valley’s Lunch Break For Kids Program And Our Interview With Celebrity Chef Susan Feniger
|Susan Feniger’s Ranch Yogurt Dip combining Greek-style yogurt and tomatoes with Hidden Valley Ranch Seasonings!|
StreetSusan Feniger’s Street Food.And now, I present, Ms. Susan Feniger:Liv Life:Susan Feniger:LL:SF:LL: SF: In the book we tell a few of my fave travel stories… India, Vietnam, Turkey… very food driven cultures, for sure some of the best We touch a bit into India, South East Asia for sure, Ukraine, Japan, Middle East. If a recipe was too complicated it got booted! My favorite street food in India: Pani Puri..too many stepswe did put Bhel Puri, similar but not the same Maybe recipes we felt might be too complicated got booted Even mandoo dumplings which are easy but they got cutLL:Hidden Valley Ranchs Lunch Break for Kids ProgramSF:
|Liv and her dance friends supporting Share Our Strength – 2011. Our San Diego group raised thousands of dollars over the last two years at our annual bake sales.|
LL:Lunch Break for KidsSF: Basically we are just trying to raise awareness to our public… trying to teach them about nutrition and the things we believe in: like the Monterey Bay Aquarium and our commitment to Sustainability, and how do you make something basic and simple for a kid but turn it into something they really want to have because its delicious.Hidden Valley Ranch Yogurt DipSusan Feniger**Liv Life Note:Broadcasting Competition Project
I Had A Freezer Full Of Beef
About a year ago, my husband and I decided to eat mostly all-natural and organic meats. While this meat is better for us and tastes noticeably more flavorful and tender, it is expensive.
We went from paying like $4/lb to spending $10/lb or more for meat. So, I signed my family up for Butcher Box to get meat in bulk and save money.
Butcher Box delivers 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free range organic chicken, and heritage breed pork for less than $6.00 per meal. Unless you get a custom box, their regular box includes a curated collection of meats.
My goal was to test out a new recipe and put my beef top sirloin steaks to good use!
Recommended Reading: How To Make Barbecue Steak
What Should You Do Instead
- Of course your first option should be to make your own Ranch dressing. That way you know whats going into your dressing. Here is my recipe for Ranch dressing and all I have to say is this stuff is gooooood! I will NEVER EVER EVER go back to store bought again.
- Bottom line: Label read! If you dont understand a word, look it up! Learn and understand what you are putting in your body and make your choice from there.