Spice Enthusiast Kansas City Steak Seasoning
There aren’t many things in life that are better than the flavor of a grilled steak. That instantly recognizable smoky beef flavor, tender and with undertones of mouthwatering sweetness. There are so many ways to season your steak from rubs, marinades or sauces, and each of which can transform even a mediocre steak into a great steak.
We like this Kansas City Steak Seasoning best on thin flank steak, skirt steak and flat iron steak. We’ve also used it mixed into some hamburger meat for some killer burgers. This blend is loaded with peppery flavor with just a hint of sweetness provided by the brown sugar.
All ingredients at Spice Enthusiast are packaged fresh daily by hand, and delivered to your door in a heat-sealed, resealable, recyclable Kraft bag for optimal freshness and shelf-life. Store your ingredients in a dry, dark, and cool location.
Ingredients: Granulated onion, Mexican oregano, brown sugar, domestic paprika, granulated garlic, sea salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, white pepper, celery seed and ground nutmeg.
Origin: United States
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Qualities: All Natural, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
Spice Enthusiast offers FREE First-Class or Priority Shipping on all orders. No minimums. En route to you within 24 hours! Spice Enthusiast only ships to addresses within the United States including Hawaii, Alaska and the US Virgin Islands. We are unable to make exceptions to ship overseas.
The Best Gifts For Foodies In Every Stateyour Browser Indicates If You’ve Visited This Link
This is for the people who miss the tastes of home. The nostalgia crew who live for simpler days around the table, feasting on their familiar favorites, enjoying the quirky dishes their home state has to offer. If you’re completely stuck on what to get your friend this holiday season, give them a nostalgic trip down memory lane. With these best gifts for foods in every state, there truly is …
Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore
Kansas City Steak Company Original Steak Seasoning 65oz Shaker Bottle
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
Tracked Shipping on all orders
Tracked Shipping on all orders
- 6.5-ounce bottle of delicious, all-purpose steak seasoning
- Blended spices from the experts at Kansas City Steak Company
- Works great on all cuts of meat and elevates the flavor of prime rib
- Perfect for use before, during, or after preparation and cooking
- Established in 1932
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
You May Like: Creamy Dill Mustard Mcdonalds
Tips For The Perfect Spice Blend
- This beef seasoning will stay fresh in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 6 months. I often make a double or triple batch so that I always have some on hand.
- Its definitely worth seeking out smoked paprika for this recipe. The smoked version adds a ton of flavor and is readily available in the spice aisle of most grocery stores.
- This rub can be used on other types of meat such as ribs, chicken, salmon, or other cuts of beef such as brisket.
- I recommend using freshly ground black pepper for maximum flavor.
Mccormick Montreal Steak Seasoning 822g Container
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
How to order to an Amazon Pickup Location?
Also Check: Seasoning For Ribeye
How Long Before Cooking Should You Season A Steak
If I have the time, I like to rub seasoning onto my steak a few hours before I cook it, so that the flavors have time to penetrate the meat. If you dont have the time to wait, its also fine to season the steak right before you cook it. I recommend massaging the seasoning into the steak so that the spices really stick to the meat. If you choose to season your steak in advance, you can let it sit in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours before you plan to cook it.
I always have this steak seasoning on hand its the perfect versatile spice blend to add flavor to almost any type of meat!
How Do You Make Steak Seasoning
This recipe is a blend of brown sugar and spices. The flavor profile includes both sweet and smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, dried thyme leaves and mustard power. Simply measure out all of the ingredients, then stir to combine. Use your spice blend right away, or store for later use.
Read Also: Frozen Steaks Delivered
How To Store The Seasoning/how Long Will It Last
If you are making a large batch of the Steak Seasoning, store it in an airtight container. I love to use these glass jars for storage. Ground spices usually last for 6 months. After that they will start to lose their flavor. I check this by giving the jar a whiff. If the smell is still potent its probably still good.
Whole spices will last up to 5 years.
Best Homemade Steak Seasoning And Rub
This is the Best Homemade Steak Rub Seasoning made with simple spices. This blend is great for strip steaks, ribeyes, filet mignon, sirloin or whatever cut of meat you plan to grill, bake in the oven, cast iron sear, or cook in the air fryer.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
Also Check: Did Mcdonald’s Discontinue Egg White Delight
Steak Seasoning Flavor Variations
I love this spice blend recipe as its written, but you can absolutely add other flavors to the mix to customize it to your tastes.
- Spicy Steak Rub: Add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes, or ground chipotle pepper to the mix.
- Garlic Lovers Rub: Double the amount of garlic in the recipe.
- Herb Lovers Rub: Add 1 teaspoon each of dried rosemary and parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Mexican Rub: Add 1 tablespoon chili powder and 1 teaspoon ground coriander to the mix.
Tips On How To Season And Make The Perfectly Cooked Steak
Recommended Reading: How Long Can Omaha Steaks Stay Frozen
What Spices Go Well With Steak
The most common flavoring agents for steak are salt and pepper. While theres nothing wrong with this simple preparation, I find that a blend of herbs and spices really complements the natural flavor of the meat. I recommend using a mix that includes any of the following seasonings.
- Garlic Powder