Dry Aged Prime Boneless Ny Strip
With a winning combination of tenderness and flavor, our Boneless New York Strip is a bestseller. Fans of marbling will revel in the richness and flavor dry aging brings out in this cut. While the Boneless New York Strip is a natural for pan searing, many would argue that it is the ultimate crowd pleaser backyard grilling steak. Approx. 16 oz. each and 1 1/4″-1 1/2″ thick.
Delivered To Your Door Fresh
Freezing and thawing compromises the flavor and tenderness of meat. So, unlike the other steak delivery guys, we made it our mission to deliver all our beef fresh, so it is never frozen at any point in the process. Your order is cut fresh the day it ships, individually vacuum sealed, and meticulously packed in a double-insulated box with gel packs, keeping your meat at refrigerator temperatures throughout its journey.
Be The First To Know About New Boneless New York Strip Steaks Deals
Don’t miss out on the latest BONELESS NEW YORK STRIP STEAKS deals! Enter your email address for bargains and inspiration.
Please enter a valid email address.
Please, confirm your acceptance concerning receiving new offers and privacy policies.
We respect your email privacy.
Zero spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Also Check: Steak Of The Month Club Butchers Market
What Is A New York Steak
The New York Steak is also known as New York strip steak, ambassador steak, strip loin steak, club steak, or the Omaha Strip. But its most commonly known as the New York Steak. They are the queen of steak in that they are usually not too expensive, they cook up fast, and they are insanely delicious.
- What Kind of Cut is it? Cut from the area of the cow below the backbone, NY strip steaks are tender, lean, and typically boneless. It has a good amount of marbling, which lends a ton of flavor to this evenly, but its not quite as tender as a ribeye or a tenderloin.
- Whats in a Name: The strip steak is called after the city it originated in. New York is known for its steak houses and this cut of beef was one of the firsts and remains a favorite.
- What to Look For: Look for New York Steak that is bright in color with tons of marbling. This what gives the strip steak its flavor and tenderness. Look for a steak thats 1/2-1 inch in thickness. Remember the thicker the steak the longer itll take to cook.
- Nutritional Value of a New York Steak: A 6-oz portion packs in 320 calories, 12 grams of fat, 50 grams of protein, 3.2 milligrams iron, and 9 milligrams zinc. Id say thats a pretty good steak!
New York Strip Steak Ingredients
This New York Steak recipe is restaurant quality but in the comforts of your own home, and at a fraction of the cost. This steak will save you time and money by making it at home. Eat it in your pajamas surrounded by family or make a romantic dinner for two. However you want to eat it, just make it! You wont regret it!
- New York Steak: It is best to let your steak sit on the countertop at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Salt and Pepper: Season the steaks ahead of time.
- Olive Oil: Warm the skillet with the oil before cooking.
- Butter: This helps keep the steak moist and tender as it is cooking.
- Garlic Cloves: Adding the garlic cloves brings more intense flavor.
- Fresh Rosemary and Thyme Sprigs: Perfect for adding at the end overtop the steak.
Read Also: Mcdonalds Bagels Discontinued 2020
Storing Your New York Steak
Steak is great for leftovers, its the warming up that can be tricky.
- Store: Keep the steak in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
- Reheat: The best way to warm up your steak without drying it out is to heat it low and slow. Use the oven and warm it up at 200 to 250 degrees till heated through. Or use the microwave at half power, full power will be too hot.
More Steak Recipes To Fall In Love With
Steak is a meal that can be cooked on a Tuesday night for no other reason then you want it. It can also turn a special occasion or holiday into something special. I love how versatile steak is, it can be used in so many dishes and in so many ways. For some of the best ways to eat steak, try one of these.
Also Check: How Do I Track My Omaha Steaks Order
How To ‘raise Your Steaks’
- When removing meat from packaging, pat dry with paper towels to remove extra moisture, as this will result in better browning.
- Season the meat before cooking. Season with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper or a rub.
- Meat should be brought to room temperature before cooking for optimum results.
- Clean and preheat grill on high.
- Lightly oil your steak. This helps searing and prevents sticking.
- If seasoning, do it before they hit the grill.
- High, direct heat helps sear the steak and seal in all the flavour and juice.
- Use tongs, never a fork as it will puncture the meat and release the juices.
- Keep the barbecue lid down as much as possible. It regulates the heat.
- Use the 60/40 method. Grill the first side for 60% of the time then flip and grill for 40% of the time. Guaranteed even cooking every time.
Steak Grilling Chart
Never Miss A Deal Subscribe Now For All The Latest From Super Safeway
Thank you for joining us on SuperSafeway! Super Safeway was launched by a Colorado Mom of three, who just like you wanted to save on her weekly grocery bill! We are dedicated to helping you find the best prices and lowering the amount you spend each month on groceries! If you are new to couponing at Safeway, please read our Safeway Coupons 101 and visit our guide to the Safeway Just for U App to learn everything you can about how to stack up Safeway coupons during your next shopping trip. All Denver division Safeway Stores double coupons up to $1.00! The Safeway Weekly Ad is released every Tuesday and our team of shopping experts sorts, organizes and categorizes which available Safeway coupons pair best with this weeks current sale. Matching coupons allows you to save the most each week.
Recommended Reading: Frozen Steaks Delivered
Recipes For New York Strip Steak
Use the steak to top a salad, like this Blue Cheese Grilled Steak Salad.
Use the steak to make a philly cheesesteak quesadilla.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons.
For more low prices, check out the Safeway weekly ad and the Safeway coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on , join our , follow us on , subscribe to our , or head over to . Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*
New York Strip Steaks
USDA Black Angus Choice New York Strip
A classic among steak lovers, the Strip or Club Steak is one of the most popular cuts of beef. Offering rich marbling and succulent texture, the Feed the Party strip steak is a party favorite. Each steak is cut from only the finest USDA inspected Black Angus beef.
- 8 oz USDA Black Angus Choice New York Strip Cut Steaks
- Custom Packaging* – Dry Ice + Cooler Shipped Right To Your Door
- 100% Born and Raised in USA. No Solutions or Additives. Pure Beef.
- Hand Cut from A.Thomas Meats in Louisville, Kentucky Since 1946
- FREE 4.6 oz Jar of Lane’s BBQ Seasoning . *Limited Time Only.
Read Also: Omaha Steaks Dry Ice Disposal
New York Strip Steak Sale
Celebrate dad this weekend by grilling some steaks! Head into Safeway for the New York Strip Steak Sale, and youll pay just $5.47/ lb. with a new Just for U Digital Coupon. Pair with the HOT Deal on fresh ears of corn just $.19 each with a Just for U Digital Coupon to have steak with fresh corn for dinner on Fathers Day!
The steaks are regularly priced at $14.49 per lb. Youll save $8.72 per lb, which is 60%!
Be sure to read our comprehensive guide to grilling the perfect steak here.
- USDA Choice New York Strip Steaks, Bone-in on sale for $6.77/lb. through June 22nd
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $5.47/lb. New York Strip Steak value Packs, limit 2 packages, exp. 6/22
- Final Price = $5.47/lb.
Making It A Tender Lean Beef Steak Perfect For The Grill
2 New York Strip Steaks
The New York Strip Steak goes by many names such as Kansas City Steak, Top Loin Steak and Ambassador Steak. Our superior quality New York strip steak is the perfect balance of tender and lean. With less marbling, the New York Strip steak cut is leaner with a firm texture that gives it the perfect bite and chew.
Our New York Strip steaks are blast frozen in its raw form and then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure the freshness of the meat. Shipped frozen. Upon receiving your product, place it in the freezer immediately. Thaw 24 hours prior to cooking.
How To Prepare the Perfect NY Strip Steak
NY Strip From The Grill:
Pan Seared NY Strip:
Don’t Miss: Creamy Dill Mustard Mcdonalds
Natural Angus Beef From Family Farms
Quite simply: We buy the best product from the best cattle raising region in the United States.
Quality cattle are essential for an outstanding finished product. That’s why only the finest grain fed, natural Angus cattle from Midwest American family farms supply the Porter & York beef. Our meat comes from pasture-raised cattle that are fed a 100% vegetarian diet of grass, corn, and whole grains.
Our cattle are humanely processed in state of the art facilities. We emphasize sustainability and ecologically friendly processes. We do not add ingredients, colors, or chemicals.
Full Blood Wagyu New York Strip Steak
Not Available In Stores100% Full Blood Wagyu New York Strip Steak, also known as a New York Strip, Kansas City Strip or Boneless Sirloin steak, is versatile and irresistibly tender. Cut from the short loin, New York Strip Steak has the perfect balance of fat and muscle creating a luxurious dining experience.If you’re looking for a steak to cook indoors or out, then this is the one. Whether serving as a steak, sandwich, fajitas or Asian cuisine, Wagyu New York Strip Steak has a clean, sweet flavor. Delicious and worth every penny, our Wagyu New York Strip will impress even the most discerning steak connoisseur.
Due to variations in our cattle weight, size, and color will vary by cut
Enhance your next event by creating a high end dining experience with 100% Full Blood Wagyu New York Strip Steak from Cross Creek Ranch!
Whether you’re cooking this cut on the grill or in the kitchen, this New York Strip is sure to please even the pickiest eaters at your party.
These savory, flavor-packed steaks are the perfect addition to your dinner tonight – and the compliments will keep rolling in long after you’re done cooking.
Satisfaction Guaranteed with every order.
All prices are listed in USD.
Don’t Miss: Omaha Steaks Delivery Tracking
Certified Angus Beef West Coast Strip Steak
10oz Each / 2-Pack
Intercity Custom Meats – The Certified Angus Beef® West Coast Strip Steak is a unique cut from the striploin, that is also known as a Cali Cut or Manhattan Steak. These well-marbled faux filet steaks are incredibly juicy and full of flavour. To create this extra thick steak, picture a 20oz New York strip cut in half down the middle, now you have 2 10oz West Coast steaks.
*Contents of the case are all frozen. Availability of certain items may change due to market conditions, therefore substitutions may take place. All weights are approximate.
Theres only one Certified Angus Beef® brand the original Angus beef brand, founded in 1978 and built on a consistent promise of exceptional flavour, tenderness and juiciness. When compared to the steaks you find at the grocery store, you’ll taste the difference with Intercity Packers’ hand-carved steaks because the beef has been aged for a minimum of 28 days to maximize tenderness and intensify flavour.
Temperatures For Your Ideal New York Steak
When you cook a steak, the best way to check the temperature is to use an instant read probe style thermometer. Stick the thermometer into the thickest part of the steak to read its temperature. Remember that the best thing you can do for a steak, or any piece of meat is to let it rest. When it rests it will continue to rise in temperature, about 3-4 degrees at least. You will want to remove your steak right before it reaches its optimum temperature and let it finish cooking while it rests. This will result in the most succulent steak. I dont recommend cooking your New York Steak above 150 degrees, as it will become dry and tough.
- Rare: 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium Rare: 135 degrees Fahrenheit
- For Medium: 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium Well: 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Well Done: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
Also Check: Pee Dee Steak House On 125
Japanese A5 Miyazaki Wagyu
The best of the best. Our Japanese A5 Miyazaki Wagyu strips are hand selected from imported Japanese Wagyu Beef. These are the pinnacle of marbling and richness. A gentle pan sear and roast will bring out the complex flavor of the Wagyu strip, while developing a perfect char. We sampled Wagyu from many Japanese prefectures and believe that Miyazaki is a cut above the rest. Accept no substitutes. Approx. 18 oz. each 1 1/4″- 1 3/4″ thick.
Price on this page includes FREE shipping overnight via FedEx