Copycat Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce Ingredients:
There are quite a few ingredients for our copycat Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce recipe, but they are still pretty simple and easy to find:
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon hickory liquid smoke
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1/8 cup cold water
Here are some kitchen supplies I recommend with this recipe:
How To Make Just Like Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce:
How To Make Your Own Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce
This Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce copycat recipe really does taste just like Sweet Baby Rays Original sauce! I did a side-by-side taste test to make sure! This sauce is perfect for grilled chicken, barbecue chicken pizza, ribs, beans, dipping nuggets, pulled pork, salad, and basically whatever you desire.
You May Like: Best Steak For The Money
Why Not Just Buy Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce From The Store
Well, because being able to make your favorite food products at home is awesome! There is power in knowing the ingredients and being able to make your own adjustments.
You can avoid ingredients that may not be good for you, like artificial colors and preservatives, and its also really helpful for people with food allergies or sensitivities. On top of all that, youll save money by making your own sauce!
Now dont get me wrong, we like Original Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce around here. There are often coupons and sales on for Sweet Baby Rays too so I can get it at a good price. However, it contains high fructose corn syrup, artificial coloring, and a preservative. I definitely ingest my fair share of such ingredients, but its is nice to reduce or avoid them when I can.
Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Provided by Linda1128
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
- Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl. Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine. Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired.
Recommended Reading: How Good Are Omaha Steaks
Epic Steak Nachos With Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce
Steak Nachos loaded with so many awesome eats like baked beans, a light blue cheese sauce and crunchy tater tots!
This post is sponsored by Sweet Baby Rays.
One of the most exciting times of the year is coming up for anyone who loves food! That would be game season, and even if youre not a die-hard fan of any team you can still hang out in the kitchen and eat all the snacks and amazing bbq that always seems to follow football, right?
Nachos are high up on the list of party foods and for so many good reasons, but steak nachos take things to a whole new level especially when the steak is slathered with Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ Sauce! In fact, the sauce is so good, in this recipe, it doesnt only go on the steak. I added even more sauce to the finished steak nachos.Id hate for one of your friends to pull a chip from the plate and have no sauce on it, that would be so sad and because the sauce is the boss, it has to own these nachos!
Theres a couple of steps in the recipe that can be made ahead of time so that when game day rolls around, you can get your epic steak nachos on the table asap. Dont get too comfortable though because they wont last long and you might have to refill with another round.
There are so many choices of Sweet Baby Rays for you to use and to be honest any of them would work for this recipe. Choosing which flavor is probably the hardest part of making these epic nachos!
I Like Bbq Sauce With A More Smoky Flavor How Can I Achieve That
The smoked paprika is meant to give this recipe a smoky flavor, and for us, its just the right amount. If you usually prefer a more smoky sauce, you can add 1-3 teaspoons of liquid smoke to the recipe to help boost that smokiness. I would start with 1 teaspoon and build from there based on preference!
Don’t Miss: Steak And Shake Grilled Cheese
Ingredients For Homemade Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce:
- Ketchup: is the base of this recipe. Keep in mind, you want to use a ketchup that isnt too sweet here otherwise the bbq sauce will end up being extremely sweet with the addition of brown sugar and molasses. There are several brands that have no sugar added, I suggest using something like that
- Brown sugar: adds sweetness to the sauce
- Molasses: add both sweetness and a deep rich flavor to the sauce
- Pineapple juice: adds a unique fruity flavor profile
- Worcestershire sauce: adds an umami flavor to the sauce. Keep in mind that Worcestershire does make this sauce not suitable for my vegan friends. So if thats you, you might want to swap the Worcestershire for one that is vegan friendly
- Apple cider vinegar: adds the tang that you find in bbq sauce
- Seasonings: Theres a few select seasonings I like to use that make the best sauce! Smoked paprika is the most important one of them all. It adds so much depth of flavor. Youll also need dry mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Keep in mind that the cayenne is optional, if you want to make this not spicy, leave the cayenne out!
- Hot sauce: adds a bit of a kick!
- Cornstarch: helps thicken the sauce
More About Sweet Baby Rays Teriyaki Marinade Recipes
HONEY TERIYAKI MARINADE | SWEET BABY RAYS
AWESOME SAUCE CHICKEN – PLAIN CHICKEN
- Place chicken in a gallon size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate chicken 1 hour to overnight.
- Prepare grill. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Cook until internal temperate reaches 165ºF, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
SWEET BABY RAY’S EASY CHICKEN | THE BUTCHER’S WIFE
FromCuisineCategoryServingsEstimated Reading Time
- Make sure your chicken is pounded out to an even thickness for cooking. I cut my chicken breasts into smaller pieces and make sure they are fairly even in thickness throughout each piece. I get about 6 pieces out of 1 1/2 pounds of chicken .
- Mix your 3 sauces in a small dish or a large measuring cup. You can make more sauce/marinade if you are using more chicken or if you feel like you need more sauce for marinating. Just add equal parts of each sauce. Adjust the sauces to your liking, adding more or less of any of them.
- Place your chicken in a zip top bag. Pour the sauce over the chicken, and seal the bag . Squish the chicken around to get the sauce evenly spread on all of the chicken. Place your zip top bag of chicken in a dish or on a plate in case it leaks.
JUST LIKE SWEET BABY RAY’S BBQ SAUCE RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
CROCKPOT TERIYAKI CHICKEN – WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
FromReviewsEstimated Reading TimeServingsFromServingsEstimated Reading TimeFrom
Recommended Reading: Best Mail Order Steaks In Texas
Add Flavor To Your Meat Dishes And Other Entres With Bulk Bbq Sauce And Steak Sauce
If you operate a steakhouse, bar and grill, barbecue joint, or other restaurant with a diverse meat selection, you know sauce is important! Whether youre looking for bulk BBQ sauce for chicken and pork, or youre in need of wholesale steak sauce for filet mignon or ribeye, we have an option for you. Choose from sauces packaged in bulk containers, individual bottles, or portion control packets, depending on your serving needs.
Our bulk BBQ sauce is available in a variety of types, including sweet, spicy, and original options. Offer this tangy condiment as a dipping side for nuggets, tenders, and other appetizers, or use it as a marinade on raw meats for grilling. Youll also be able to provide guests with wholesale steak sauce to complement their steak entrées.
Also make sure to check out other great items from Sweet Baby Ray’s.
Food Service Resources