Ontario Mark 3 Navy Dive Knife
Posted in Knives
Ontario Mark 3 is made for soldiers who value function over fashion. No blings nor decoration. Just pure performance of a top-notch Dive Knife. So much so that the US Naval Forces one of the worlds most elite group of soldiers trust this blade to become their main combat knife.
The Mark 3 blade is made of pure stainless steel, making it anti-rust and extremely durable. So if your combat mission takes you to the murkiest ocean, exposure to salt water is not a problem for this knife. On the outer side, the solid sheath will also lock the blade tightly, ensuring you wont accidentally drop it and damage your rubber boat. And as for the blade itself, Its equipped with a serrated edge that performs spectacularly when removing obstacles .
What Is 925 Sterling Silver
The Short Answer:
Sterling silver consists of at least 92.5 percent silver and 7.5% percent of other metals like copper, nickel, or both. The reason for this is Pure Silver or Fine Silver, is very soft and very malleable making it easy to damage or bend. Other metal alloys like copper or nickel are added to the silver to make a more durable piece.
All items sold by Silver Superstore as âSterling Silverâ contain at least 92.5% percent Silver and are stamped with either â.925â, âSterling Silverâ, or both.
What Makes Ontario Mark 3 Navy Dive Knife An Excellent Diving Knife
- Corrosion-resistant With the Black-Oxide finish on the blade, this knife is guaranteed to last even when youre taking it into the murkiest ocean water. The proof? Even the US Naval Forces trust this knife with their lives.
- Rock-solid Handle Pommel The bottom pommel of this knife is so strong it can hammer anything down. Even the sharpest objects will be pummeled easily by this knifes pommel
- Strong Blade Material The blade is made from 440A Stainless Steel. This guarantees that your blade will withstand abuse and wont rust even in constant exposure to seawater
- Partially Serrated Edge A utility Sawblade feature that can prove useful when your boat is stuck on tangled wild roots, when you have to cut ropes, tough fabric, etc.
- Nylon Belt Attachment A practical way to keep your blade close and safe when youre diving underwater. Paired with the solid sheath, youll never have to worry about losing your knife
Also Check: The Best Steak Restaurant In Nyc
Notice For California Residents
PROP 65 WARNING
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead â a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Proposition 65, which became law in the State of California 1992, instituted standards that are more stringent than the Federal Drug Administration standards for lead ingestion.
Any questions about this warning may be sent to [email protected], or by calling toll-free, 1-800-426-3057.
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $49 or more . Excluding store pick up items, gift cards, gift wrap charge, environmental handling fees, other applicable handling or administrative charges, and sales tax. Shipping surcharges on certain over-sized or heavy items still apply. These charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order.
Also Check: Tri Tip Steak Where To Buy
About The People Behind Bridge
In 2007, web designer Jason Solarek was thinking about his clients’ businesses over a beer in New York City. He knew that Karen, who owned a retail shop on Long Island, was adding the same items to her website as Sallie, who owned a store in Missouri.
Upon further consideration, he realized that a handful of his clients were adding the same items to their websites, week after week, thereby duplicating each others’ work. Sensing an opportunity to help his clients save time and money, Solarek asked the retailers to team up with their popular brands and share the product data. Solarek asked the brands to input and maintain the data in Bridge – thereby saving the retailers the hassle. Using this platform, the data would then ‘flow downstream’ to the retailers’ websites.
From that day, Bridge has grown from helping two stores to helping 1,100+ retailers.