What Makes Charleys Philly Steaks So Affordable
When you franchise with Charleys Philly Steaks, youre investing in a brand with more than three decades of experience in helping franchise owners thrive in business. Here are some of the reasons why Charleys Philly Steaks is an affordable business to own.
- Our restaurants require a small footprint, which reduces rent costs
- Our streamlined business model reduces labor and maximizes productivity
- Highly efficient inventory management leads to minimal food waste
- Strong buying power assures franchisees benefit from low food costs
- Strong brand recognition and national advertising attract new customers
Contact Us Today For A Due Diligence On All Current And Past Sba Loans Issued To Charleys Philly Steaks
As part of our due diligence process for franchises, we review the SBA loan success ratio. This is a fundamental indicator for measuring past success for a given franchise brand. We review SBA loan data for the past 30 years . If you engage our services, we will vet Charleys Philly Steaks for items that influence the business success should you decide to buy a Charleys Philly Steaks franchise. The SBA loan success ratio is an important factor we consider along with other items included on our franchise search & due diligence page.
Contact us today
Charleys Philly Steaks Menu Prices
Charleys Philly Steak menu includes Philly steak deluxe, Philly ham and swiss, Philly ham and swiss, grilled steak, Philly snack and many other items.
For the last 30 years, they are committed to quality over the years and it is the worlds no. 1 cheesesteak made with ingredients, like USDA choice steak, all-white meat chicken, all-natural cheeses, and hand-cut vegetables always grilled and fresh.
Apart from steaks, you will find drinks and dessert on the menu, which is affordable and all the dishes lie between $3 to $32. So, without waiting more, lets check out the latest Charleys Philly Steaks menu with prices.
Also Check: Mcdonalds Steak Bagel Sauce Recipe
About Charleys Philly Steaks
Charleys Philly Steaks foFranchises Under and CEO Charley Shin tasted his first Philly Cheesesteak back in 1985 while attending The Ohio State University. As a young Franchises Undergrad with an appetite for success, Shin knew he wanted to share this sandwich experience with others in a big way. After experimenting with countless ingredients and perfecting his recipe, Shin turned his entrepreneurial dreams into reality in 1986 when he opened his first restaurant called Charleys Steakery, a 450-square foot space near The Ohio State University campus. With the support of his mother, Charleys Steakery became an instant hit with college students who craved the made-fresh Philly Cheesesteaks, loaded Gourmet Fries and all-natural Lemonades.
As the customers rolled in, Shin worked on a growth plan. In 1991, Charleys started franchising with like-minded partners to share the Philly Cheesesteak love. In 2002, Charleys Steakery became Charleys Grilled Subs, putting emphasis on our grilled-fresh-in-front-of-you transparency. In 2012, as a nod to its core menu offering, all domestic locations became branded as Charleys Philly Steaks.
No matter the name, weve stayed committed to quality over the past 30 years. The #1 Cheesesteak in the World is made with only premium ingredients, like 100% USDA choice steak*, 100% all-white meat chicken, all-natural cheeses, and hand-cut vegetablesalways grilled-fresh-to-order.
Here is what we will help you with:
How A Korean Immigrant Amassed A Food Empire By Serving An American Favorite
Charley Shin, founder of Charleys Philly Steaks.
Courtesy of Charleys Philly Steaks
Charley Shin is 15 minutes late to his interview in New York with Forbes Asia. He rushes in apologetically with his wife, Mary, to Gramercy Tavern, a favorite restaurant in Manhattan. It turns out the cab driver was preoccupied with a call from his mother. He couldnt find it in his heart to interrupt.
The waiter recommends the tomato salad and striped bass as her personal favorites. Without another look, he folds the menu and cheerfully accepts.
This easily receptive side of Shin contrasts with the meticulous planning that has gone into his own eateries. Shin, 54, is the Korean-American founder of Charleys Philly Steaks, a sandwich chain founded 33 years ago in Columbus, Ohio, and now boasting 600 locations across 45 U.S. states and 19 countries.
Privately-held Charleys, whose sub options include the classic philly cheese steak and others like an Italian deluxe and chicken teriyaki, maintains an average growth rate of 7% over the past three years and is expected to close 2017 with $500 million.
Mostly franchised, Charleys enjoys a niche predominantly in regional malls, airports and military bases across the U.S., with 503 locations there. The United Arab Emirates is second with 24 locations followed by Saudi Arabia with 10. In Asia it is only present in South Korea and Japan, where it each has 5 locations. Most of the locations overseas are in malls and military bases.
Also Check: Pee Dee Steak House On 125
I Get The Philly Steak Most Time But Have Tried Other Sandwiches And Never Had A Bad Meal Here
Is charleys philly steaks healthy. Nine years before he founded charleys philly steaks. From sirloin beef philly steaks to grilled chicken breast, brown edged turkey breast, halloumi cheese and philly veggies, our subs, wraps and salads are made of 100% halal meats, garden fresh vegetables, exotic cheeses, delicious sauces and tangy. 4 reviews of charleys philly steaks this place is rather new.
In its place was a charleyâs grilled sub. They serve mainly cheesesteak sandwiches and also have some other varieties of subs. Best thing about this place was the bread.
5800 peach st ste 8002, erie. Order online the philly steaks. Cost was about 9 bucks but i didnât mind because it.
Fries were thick and very good. It is an icon with title info line. It is a 70 year old cultural icon born in south philadelphia at pats steaks.
Got my sandwich almost entirely wrong. Home of the #1 cheesesteak in the world is charleys philly steaks, an american restaurant chain thatâs always grilling fresh.established back in 1986 in columbus, ohio, cps has been serving people philly steaks for decades. Why bibibop asian grill is one to watch.
Today, more than 560 locations in 45 states and 20 countries serve up the #1 cheesesteak in the world. Te average ticket price is about $8.75 across all locations at bibibop asian grill. The #1 spot for cheesesteak, charleyâs philly steaks have been a successful franchise since 1991.
The sandwich was grilled to a crisp on the edges.
Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise For Sale Information
- Providing incredible customer service As a franchise opportunity, Charleys Philly Steaks cant be beat. With a chic, new restaurant design, the addition of wings to our menu, streamlined operations, and exceptional training, Charleys Philly Steaks is ready for national expansion.
Read Also: Best Place To Order Steaks Online
You May Like: Sam’s Club Philly Cheese Steak
Work At Charleys Philly Steaks
Every person desires the best on the topics they give the highest importance to. For example, Charleys Philly Steaks gave importance to grilling the #1 cheesesteak in the world, and they achieved this. If you want to find the best job for yourself, heres a chance. Seize the opportunity and join the Charleys team today and work at a company that will awaken the best in you.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:30am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm
Recommended Reading: Best Red Wine With Steak
Charleys Philly Steaks In Birmingham Al
- Charleys Philly Steaks is located at 744 Brookwood Vlg, Ste 239 Birmingham, AL 35209. Charleys Philly Steaks can be contacted at 414-9744. Get Charleys Philly Steaks reviews, ratings, business hours, phone numbers, and directions.
Read Also: Did Mcdonald’s Discontinue Egg White Delight
Heres The Full Breakdown Of Costs & Fees Associated With Owning A Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise
For a deeper dive into the costs & fees of owning a Charleys Philly Steaks franchise, please view Item 7 from our most recent Franchise Disclosure Document. The chart below provides an estimate of your initial investment to develop a CPSC Restaurant on a leased inline strip center or free standing site:
|TYPE OF EXPENDITURE|
How Much Does A Franchise Owner At Charleys Philly Steaks Make
Franchise Owner salaries at Charleys Philly Steaks can range from $81,632-$88,829. This estimate is based upon 1 Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise Owner salary report provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Franchise Owner salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
You May Like: Omaha Steaks Free Shipping Coupon
Don’t Miss: Frozen Steaks Delivered
Charleys Philly Steaks Jobs And Careers
At Charleys Philly Steaks restaurants, basic restaurant jobs are available in addition to management jobs that are more complex. The most popular entry-level jobs at Charleys Philly Steaks are cashier, teammember, cook, and sandwichmaker. You can apply for one of these positions if you dont have any restaurant employment experience but want to commence a career in a restaurant environment. The management-level jobs range from team coordinator and shift manager to general manager. If you apply for a management-level job at Charleys Philly Steaks, make sure that you have a strong background in terms of education and supervisory experience.
Recommended Reading: Steak N Shake Coupon Code
Building A Cheesesteak Empire
Charleys Philly Steaks founder and CEO Charley Shin tasted his first Philly Cheesesteak back in 1985 while attending The Ohio State University. As a young undergrad with an appetite for success, Shin knew he wanted to share this sandwich experience with others in a big way. After experimenting with countless ingredients and perfecting his recipe, Shin turned his entrepreneurial dreams into reality in 1986 when he opened his first restaurant called Charleys Steakery, a 450-square foot space near The Ohio State University campus. With the support of his mother, Charleys Steakery became an instant hit with college students who craved the made-fresh Philly Cheesesteaks, loaded Gourmet Fries and all-natural Lemonades.
As the customers rolled in, Shin worked on a growth plan. In 1991, Charleys started franchising with like-minded partners to share the Philly Cheesesteak love. In 2002, Charleys Steakery became Charleys Grilled Subs, putting emphasis on our grilled-fresh-in-front-of-you transparency. In 2021, Charleys Cheesesteaks is serving our favorite cheesesteaks, fries, and real-fruit lemonades at every Charleys. Select locations also serve classic and boneless wings, fried appetizers, and frozen sweet treats.
No matter the name, weve stayed committed to quality over the past 30 years.
With over 600 locations in 46 U.S. states and in 17 countries, Charleys can be found in retail shopping centers, airports, strip centers, and Army & Air Force bases worldwide.
Also Check: Pee Dee Steak House On 125 Menu
Charleys Philly Steaks 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document
The Franchise Disclosure Document or FDD for Charleys Philly Steaks is a legal document which is presented to prospective buyers of franchises in the pre-sale disclosure process in the U.S. Download the latest FDD for the Charleys Philly Steaks franchise here.
- Charleys Philly Steaks 2021 FDD
- Essential document for potential franchisees or buyers of a Charleys Philly Steaks franchise
- In-depth legal framework of the Charleys Philly Steaks franchise
- Great resource for investors, private equity firms, franchisors
Purchasing A Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise
Charleyâs is great as a location in shopping centers, airports, military bases, and wherever else foot traffic is at a high premium. Fast-casual restaurants, where food is cooked to order as the customers wait, is currently the most successful kind of eatery franchise in the industry right now.Weâre positioned to continue our success story for decades to come, and we are interested in continuing our global expansion to put a Charleyâs Philly Steaks in virtually every country in the world, as well as continuing our dominance in the hot subs category with more locations throughout the United States.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Track My Omaha Steaks Order
Job Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will take the orders of the guests and serve their orders when ready. You will work in a fast-paced environment, so you will be physically active most of the time during work hours. You need to keep the tables and dining area clean.
Sandwich Maker: You will prepare sandwiches. Outgoing people who are team players are preferred in the job position. You will earn $9.50/hour.
Team Coordinator: You will be the leader of the crew. You need to supervise them, as you should have a positive and outgoing personality. You need to train the crew members once they get hired at the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 1 year of supervisory experience.
General Manager: You will train, coach and support lower-level managers and crew members. You will set goals for each term, and try to fulfill them at the end of that term. You need to create a motivating work environment for the employees at your Charleys restaurant.
Statement Of Average Gross Sales For Franchised And Company
- There were 57 company-owned Restaurants and 492 franchised Restaurants as of December 31, 2019.
- The Statements of Average Gross Sales for 2019 consist of the average annual Gross Sales of 54 company-owned Restaurants and 466 franchised Restaurants that were open during the entire 2019 calendar year.
- The Statements of Average Gross Sales exclude the results from 3 company-owned Restaurants and 26 franchised Restaurants that were not open during the entire 2019 calendar year.
- The term Gross Sales means the aggregate amount of all sales of food, beverages, and other products sold and services rendered in connection with a Restaurant, including monies derived from sales at or away from the Restaurant, whether for cash or credit, but excluding: all federal, state, or municipal sales or service taxes collected from customers and paid to the appropriate taxing authorities and all customer refunds and adjustments and promotional discounts made by the Restaurant.
- The Gross Sales of franchised Restaurants were derived from unaudited financial reports submitted by franchisees for the purpose of computing royalty fees.
- Some Restaurants have sold this much. Your individual results may differ. There is no assurance that youll sell as much.
- The franchisor has not included the costs of sales, operating costs, or other costs and expenses for the Restaurants.
Recommended Reading: How Long Can Omaha Steaks Stay In Shipping Cooler
Financing Can Make Investing In A Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise More Affordable
Financing is a great way to secure the funds necessary to realize your dream of owning your own business. While Charleys Philly Steaks doesnt offer direct access to financing, we do have relationships with third-party lenders. The best part? Because Charleys Philly Steaks is a proven, time-tested brand, lenders are more likely to grant financing with a brand that has a long track record of success.
Things You Need To Know About The Charleys Cheesesteaks Franchise
Celebrates 35th Anniversary with Big Expansion Plans
1. In mid-March 2021, Charleys Cheesesteaks celebrated its 35th anniversary. The next 35 years look to be quite exciting for the leading cheesesteak brand, adding close to 30 new locations in 2020, with plans to open over 100 locations in 2021. We see a lot of opportunity to grow our brand. We will reach a thousand locations, and very soon, says Brian Hipsher, chief marketing officer of Charleys Cheesesteaks.
2. These rapid growth plans represent a refresh in the brands overall approach to the business. Historically, Charleys was ubiquitous in the mall food court. Now, Charleys is primarily expanding outside of mall food courts, driving higher sales performance with smart location decisions and a tuned-up concept which includes extended menu offerings, like chicken wings.
3. Charleys has also fully embraced digital sales by launching online ordering and an app-based loyalty program. In just a few short months, the brand went from zero to over 250,000 loyalty members. In many stores, more than 25 percent of the business is now coming through digital channels.
4. Hipsher added, In the last 9 months, weve touched just about everything, including our core branding. In addition to launching online ordering and a mobile app, weve retooled our menu development process and new location opening playbook, added a reputation management platform, a social media content platform, gift cards, and a marketing analytics solution.
Also Check: Country Fried Steak Sam’s Club
So If You Want To Open A Charleys Philly Steaks Then This Is How Much It Will Cost You
How much is a charleys philly steaks. Charleys philly steaks, the iconic cheesesteaks franchise, is one of the most affordable brands in the qsr segment, and our proven business model has been helping entrepreneurs thrive and prosper for over three decades. How much does a charleyâs philly steaks franchise cost? Furthermore, how many charleys philly steaks are there?
Indeed, the chain continues to build its reputation on the filling, flavorful and even fun quality of its version of the iconic sandwich! Similarly, it is asked, how much is a charleys philly steaks franchise? The moment he perfected his own recipe, he opened the first charleys to rave reviews.
The average charleys philly steaks salary ranges from approximately $75,000 per year for a general manager to $75,000 per year for a general manager.the average charleys philly steaks hourly pay ranges from approximately $10 per hour for a crew member/grill cook to $22 per hour for a restaurant manager.charleys philly steaks employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.4/5 stars. Charleys philly steaks was founded as charleys steakery in 1986 by charley shin in columbus, ohio across the street from ohio state university, where shin had gone to school. Today, you can grab an intensely satisfying philly steak at more than 500 charleys locations around the globe.
The steak was cooked to order and better than i expected.
Donât Miss: What Is The Best Steak To Buy
Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise Is A Low
Going into business for yourself is one of the most important decisions youll ever have to make but it doesnt have to break the bank. Charleys Philly Steaks is committed to helping as many entrepreneurs thrive in business as possible by keeping the barriers to entry low. In fact, Charleys Philly Steaks is one of the most affordable business opportunities in the booming QSR segment. The total cost to invest in a franchise ranges from $258,469 to $739,248.
Were in business to help our franchisees thrive in their restaurants, says Charley Shin, CEO and founder of Charleys Philly Steaks. Weve worked hard to make our business model efficient, profitable and deliver a product and customer experience that leads to long-term growth. The success that were having is evident in how many of our existing franchisees are investing in new restaurants. In fact, 70% of our current growth comes from our existing franchisees scaling up to multi-unit ownership, which tells us that were on the right track and thats incredibly exciting for us.
Read Also: Seasoning For Ribeye