What Makes This Ribeye Steak So Good
You dont need any skills or a huge list of ingredients for this ribeye steak recipe. Its as simple as steak, oil, garlic, seasoning, and a tiny bit of butter . The cooking time may vary depending on each oven and the size of the steak. My steaks were a little over 1 inch thick. 8 minutes in the oven got me a perfect medium-well steak. If you prefer your steak a little more rare, cook it for less than 8 minutes.
Boneless Beef Ribeye Steak
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Offers are specific to store listed above and limited to in-store. Promotions, discounts, and offers available in stores may not be available for online orders. The information provided on this website, including special diets and nutritional information, is for reference purposes and not intended as medical or healthcare information or advice. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here and you should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The information provided on this website should not be relied upon to make health-related decisions.
- Opens in a new tab
Here Are The Simple Ingredients You Will Need
- Steak: Use bone-in ribeye for optimal flavor for the steak. You can use boneless if you prefer though.
- Oil and Butter: The meat will need to be coated in olive oil or avocado oil before hitting the hot pan to create a nice sear. The butter will be added at the end of cooking to enhance flavor.
- Spices: We love using Weber Chicago steak seasoning because the spice mix is amazing!
- Garlic: The garlic is probably the best thing you can add to steak to give it the best addition of flavor.
Also Check: The New York Steak And Seafood Company
How To Cook The Perfect Steak
1. For steaks that are 1-inch thick or greater: grill or sear for 3 minutes per side for medium-rare, 4 minutes per side for medium.
2. For steaks that are less than 1-inch thick: grill or sear for 2 minutes per side for medium-rare, 3 minutes per side for medium.
3. Use a meat thermometer to properly cook your steak. Just insert it horizontally into the side of the cuts center while making sure not to touch any bones or fat.
- Medium Rare: 145°
- Well Done: 170°
4. To avoid releasing the juices of a steak when using a meat thermometer, test for doneness using your hand. With your left hand, palm facing up, touch the tip of your thumb to the tip of your pinky finger. Using your right index finger, press the muscle at the base of your thumb. This is what well-done feels like. Compare to the feel of your steak. Touch your thumb to your ring finger for medium-well, middle finger for medium and index finger for rare.
5. Meat continues cooking even when removed from heat. To achieve desired doneness, all steaks should rest for at least 5 minutes.
How To Cook Ribeye Steak In The Oven
- Rinse and pat the steak As with any raw meat, I always rinse and pat my ribeye steaks dry with a paper towel.
- Season the steak Now drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over the rib eye steak and massage the pressed garlic over the entire steaks. Now season them with your favorite steak seasoning. I love using Webers Chicago steak seasoning for this rib eye steak recipe.
- Pan sear and finish in oven Sear each side of the rib eye steak in the cast iron pan then finish them off in the oven with a slice of butter on top.
You May Like: Steaks On Charcoal Grill Time
Natural Angus Beef From Family Farms
Quite simply: We buy the best product from the best cattle raising region in the United States.
Quality cattle are essential for an outstanding finished product. That’s why only the finest grain fed, natural Angus cattle from Midwest American family farms supply the Porter & York beef. Our meat comes from pasture-raised cattle that are fed a 100% vegetarian diet of grass, corn, and whole grains.
Our cattle are humanely processed in state of the art facilities. We emphasize sustainability and ecologically friendly processes. We do not add ingredients, colors, or chemicals.
How To Season Ribeyes
Delight in out-of-this-world fat marbling, packing incredibly rich flavor and exquisite texture. Just use pinches of salt and pepper to preserve the impeccable flavor of the ribeye filet. Salt draws water from the steak and creates beads of moisture on the surface.
The beads are then reabsorbed into the muscle strands. A quick brine will produce delicious flavor and tenderness. Let the salt set for at least 45 minutes.
This cut is best cooked by pan searing in a cast iron skillet with a pat of butter. Pan searing allows the fat to tenderize naturally.
Ribeye is at its best rare or medium rare. It can still be flavorful at medium well. Cuts closer to the head of the cow provide more marbling that melts from the inside out during cooking to ensure abundant buttery flavor.
You May Like: Best Steak To Buy At Grocery Store
How To Cook A Tomahawkribeye To Perfection
At Ruths Chris, our chefs are expertly trained to hand-select each tomahawk to order, depending upon how rare or how done each guest prefers theirs to be prepared. From there, we balance our perfected aging process with our special cooking method in 1800-degrees broilers to make the best tasting tomahawk steak in the world.
To Our Valued Customers
We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. If you reside in the UK you can continue to order from our UK websites or shop from our locations and partners. Visit West Elm at www.westelm.co.uk and Pottery Barn Kids at www.potterybarnkids.co.uk.
Matters of consumer privacy and rights are paramount to our brands and we will continue to work diligently to make our products available to you. The pace of global regulations is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our products everywhere.
We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your patronage.
Also Check: New York Strip Steak Buy
Our G1 Certified Usda Prime Ribeye Is Best In Class
Our USDA Prime RibEye is the best Angus beef has to offer. This means you will always get beef with moderate marbling, grade “A’ maturity and it is sourced specifically from a couple specific farms in the MidWest. Our RibEyes are THICK, because we only work with steers with a RibEye area of 10.0 to 16.0 square inches.
This is not your average RibEye, it isnt even your average Prime Ribeye.
Recommended Doneness: Medium-Rate, Medium, Medium-Well
Best Cooked: Grilled, pan-seared, broiled with kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
Suggested Reads on cooking Bone-In Ribeye:
How Long To Cook Ribeye Steak
- Stovetop: Sear your 1 inch cast iron steak for 3 minutes on each side. Then baste with steak renderings for another 3-5 minutes.
- Oven: Sear both sides of a 1-inch steak until well browned then finish the ribeye steak in the oven for about 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for a medium-well steak.
- Grill: Set the grill to high heat for an inferred grill and medium-high for a direct flame grill. cook each side of the steak for about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Steak bites: Since steak tips or steak bites are small, they cook very fast. Once they hit the hot cast iron pan, cook them for no more than 2-3 minutes.
You May Like: Steak Restaurants In St Louis
Delivered To Your Door Fresh
Freezing and thawing compromises the flavor and tenderness of meat. So, unlike the other steak delivery guys, we made it our mission to deliver all our beef fresh, so it is never frozen at any point in the process. Your order is cut fresh the day it ships, individually vacuum sealed, and meticulously packed in a double-insulated box with gel packs, keeping your meat at refrigerator temperatures throughout its journey.
Best Wine Pairing With A Tomahawk Ribeye Steak
A full-bodied, moderately robust wine like a Cabernet Sauvignon is recommended for such a highly marbled steak.
We might suggest a young Cabernet Sauvignon, or one that is equally agreeable through its maturity like a wine from Napas Caymus Vineyards. Other suitable brands include a Newtown 2013 Unfiltered Napa Valley, Canvasback 2013 Red Mountain, and J. Lohr Hilltop Paso Robles.
Our award-winning wine list has a wide variety of bold Cabernets available by the bottle or glass, so feel free to ask one of our servers for a particular recommendation – or test your own taste and select a variety yourself.
If you prefer a lighter, more gentle red variety, a Pinot Noir would also be a great fit. Other suitable alternatives to a Cabernet would be a Zinfandel or a nice Malbec from Chile or Argentina.
You May Like: Good Wine To Pair With Steak
Warrington Farm Meats 16 Oz Frozen Bone
- Locally raised, processed, and butchered premium bone-in ribeye steak
- From the rib primal cut of the rib section one of the most flavorful, quick-cooking cuts of beef
- Highly marbled for robust flavor and optimal tenderness
- Ideal for grilling, searing and roasting, or broiling
Customer questions about this product
- Will the Christmas and New Year’s holidays affect the shipment of my refrigerated or frozen food items?
- Due to the Christmas / New Year’s holidays, no orders for perishables will ship 12/26/22 or 1/2/22. Orders placed with Ground, Next Day or Second Day shipping will process 12/27 or 1/3. Our Customer Solutions team is happy to assist with any questions or concerns.
- What USDA Grade are Warrington Farms steaks?
- While Warrington Farms follows USDA guidelines for beef production & safety, their beef is not officially graded by the USDA. Warrington Farms steaks are high quality with small to moderate marbling.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.Frozen and refrigerated items cannot be shipped outside of the United States.