How To Make This Recipe
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
- Sear the ham steak for about 4 minutes. Then, flip the steak over and cook for 3 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and cover.
- Melt butter in the same skillet. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook, stirring frequently for about 30 seconds to 1 minute – just enough time for the sugar to dissolve. Pour over ham steak and enjoy!
Smithfield Center Cut Hardwood Smoked Ham Steak
Enjoy the legendary artisan taste of Smithfield Ham Steaks for your next gathering. Grab a 4 pack of Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hardwood Smoked Ham Steak today and enjoy the flavor of Smithfield with breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Versatile and Quick Protein Solution
- Great Center of the Plate Item for Breakfast
- Also Great for Grilling
- USDA inspectedContains at least 25% lower sodium than USDA for sliced bone-in ham. Sodium was reduced from 1466mg to 1050mg per 4 oz serving.
Cured with:Nutrition Facts:
Smithfield Anytime Hickory Boneless Ham Steak
- Anytime Hickory Boneless Ham Steak
Serving Size 3.00 ozServing Per Container about 2.5
- Amount Per Serving
Calcium0% Iron4% *Percentage Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Your Daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
Warming Instructions: Microwave: Place ham steak on microwave-safe dish cover with a paper towel. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until ham center is heated through. Pan Fry: Fry ham steak in a preheated pan at a medium setting. Cook approximately 4 to 5 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. Cook until the ham center is heated through. Grill: Preheat grill to medium-high heat . Close lid and grill for approximately 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. Grill until the ham center is heated through. Refer to the back of the label for warming instructions.
Ingredients Cured with: Water, Dextrose, Contains 2% or Less of: Potassium Lactate, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Don’t Miss: Cooking Rib Eye Steak On Grill
Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Boneless Ham Steak
- One Smithfield Anytime Favorites Boneless Hickory Smoked Ham Steak
- Smithfield Ham Steaks are fully cooked and hickory smoked for great flavor
- Smoked ham steak is 97% fat free for a lean protein
- Fully cooked ham steaks minimize prep time, giving you more time to spend with friends and family
- Boneless ham steaks are easy to slice and serve
Salt Cured Country Hams
The Genuine Smithfield Ham is a world-famous country ham aged, smoked, and dry cured with salt for 6-12 months. These carefully prepared hams make for the perfect gift or flavor-packed centerpiece for a special meal. For the truest Southern dining experience, try our Uncooked Country Ham or Genuine Smithfield Ham packed in a traditional cloth sack. For something easier, but just as delicious, try one of our fully-cooked country ham options. Remember, these hams have been dry-cured with salt, so enjoy them in thin slices for genuine country flavor.
Also Check: New York Steak And Seafood