Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
A staple of Seminole Hard Rock, Council Oak Steaks & Seafood returns in its new home offering the sophisticated, classic-American steakhouse fare guests know and love. Overlooking a lavish pool with opulent waterfalls, Council Oaks new design features an open-kitchen, in-house butcher shop and dry-aging room outfitted with pink Himalayan salt walls, multi-level seating, and a glass-enclosed wine room highlighting the restaurants award-winning selection of more than 400 labels.
The menu offers USDA prime cuts of beef, signature raw bar and delectable seafood selections, and more. With the new open-kitchen, guests can catch all of the action as their meals are prepared by Council Oaks chefs on the state-of-the-art J& R wood fire grills and Josper coal ovens, both of which help bring out all the subtle flavors in the meats. The perfect complement, Council Oaks bar offers well-known and approachable liquors, alongside an exclusive list of high-end spirits as part of the One Ounce Club.
BOOK A TABLE
Sophisticated dining serving only the finest cuts of dry-aged US prime beef and the freshest seafood from local waters. An extensive wine-by-the-glass selection and intimate seating along with live entertainment is offered nightly in a separate lounge area.
Steak Italian And Seafood Restaurant Suggestions
Coming to NYC for 3 days mid-oct. to see our daughter . Looking for dinner suggestions. We loved Blue Smoke, Aqua Grill, Angelo and Maxies . Looking for places in that moderate price range. My daughter wants to go to Pastis one night. We are willing to do trendy for her .
For steak why not try
Strip house 13 East 12th. this could satisfy your want for steak and your daughters for something a little hip.
Beppe, 45 East 22nd. Tuscan, I’ve been twice and really liked it both times.
I also really like Giorgio’s of Gramercy Park, 21st between Park and Broadway. Really good food, Great service, moderate prices.
Craft Bar on Broadway between 19th and 20th, not as expensive as Craft. good bar up front.
For inexpensive casual really good italian,
Supper 2nd Street between Ave’s A and B.
You can check the menu out online.
-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you’ll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link:
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
Removed onNew York City
Make Any Seafood Dish Savannah Style
Topped with Crabmeat and Spinach sauteed
in our housemade Lemon Herb butter $4.5
Fresh Salmon prepared Iron Skillet Blackened or Herb Butter Grilled $21 *
*House Recommendation is finish your Salmon with our homemade Kentucky Bourbon glaze for just $1
Mild flavor and flaky texture offered
Iron Skillet Blackened, Broiled or Fried $23
One of the Low Countrys most abundant fish! Iron Skillet Blackened or Herb Butter Grilled $21
*House Recommendation is make it Savannah Style!
Southern Fried Flounder
Mild flavor with slightly sweet undertones and a delicate texture hand breaded and gently fried $18
Fillet of Flounder, Shrimp and Sea Scallops prepared Iron Skillet Blackened, Broiled or Fried $29 *
1/2 lb. Hand Breaded fried Shrimp $19
Substitute Coconut Shrimp $21
Fresh East Coast caughtOffered Iron Skillet Blackened, Broiled or Fried $23 *
Bourbon Seafood Skewers
Flat top grilled Skewers of Shrimp and Sea Scallops brushed with our Kentucky Bourbon sauce $23 *
* Contains ingredients that may be raw or undercooked.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish,
or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Don’t Miss: Steak N Shake Paystub Portal
Storing Your New York Steak
Steak is great for leftovers, its the warming up that can be tricky.
- Store: Keep the steak in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
- Reheat: The best way to warm up your steak without drying it out is to heat it low and slow. Use the oven and warm it up at 200 to 250 degrees till heated through. Or use the microwave at half power, full power will be too hot.
Grilled Steak And Shrimp Kabobs Recipe Feature Dish
Steak And Shrimp Kabobs. Here are a number of highest rated Steak And Shrimp Kabobs pictures on internet. We identified it from honorable source. Its submitted by processing in the best field. We endure this kind of Steak And Shrimp Kabobs graphic could possibly be the most trending topic next we allocation it in google pro or facebook.
Don’t Miss: Dubost Laguiole Olivewood Steak Knives
More Steak Recipes To Fall In Love With
Steak is a meal that can be cooked on a Tuesday night for no other reason then you want it. It can also turn a special occasion or holiday into something special. I love how versatile steak is, it can be used in so many dishes and in so many ways. For some of the best ways to eat steak, try one of these.
What Is A New York Steak
The New York Steak is also known as New York strip steak, ambassador steak, strip loin steak, club steak, or the Omaha Strip. But its most commonly known as the New York Steak. They are the queen of steak in that they are usually not too expensive, they cook up fast, and they are insanely delicious.
- What Kind of Cut is it? Cut from the area of the cow below the backbone, NY strip steaks are tender, lean, and typically boneless. It has a good amount of marbling, which lends a ton of flavor to this evenly, but its not quite as tender as a ribeye or a tenderloin.
- Whats in a Name: The strip steak is called after the city it originated in. New York is known for its steak houses and this cut of beef was one of the firsts and remains a favorite.
- What to Look For: Look for New York Steak that is bright in color with tons of marbling. This what gives the strip steak its flavor and tenderness. Look for a steak thats 1/2-1 inch in thickness. Remember the thicker the steak the longer itll take to cook.
- Nutritional Value of a New York Steak: A 6-oz portion packs in 320 calories, 12 grams of fat, 50 grams of protein, 3.2 milligrams iron, and 9 milligrams zinc. Id say thats a pretty good steak!
You May Like: Steak Knives Not Made In China
New York Strip Steak Ingredients
This New York Steak recipe is restaurant quality but in the comforts of your own home, and at a fraction of the cost. This steak will save you time and money by making it at home. Eat it in your pajamas surrounded by family or make a romantic dinner for two. However you want to eat it, just make it! You wont regret it!
- New York Steak: It is best to let your steak sit on the countertop at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Salt and Pepper: Season the steaks ahead of time.
- Olive Oil: Warm the skillet with the oil before cooking.
- Butter: This helps keep the steak moist and tender as it is cooking.
- Garlic Cloves: Adding the garlic cloves brings more intense flavor.
- Fresh Rosemary and Thyme Sprigs: Perfect for adding at the end overtop the steak.
Temperatures For Your Ideal New York Steak
When you cook a steak, the best way to check the temperature is to use an instant read probe style thermometer. Stick the thermometer into the thickest part of the steak to read its temperature. Remember that the best thing you can do for a steak, or any piece of meat is to let it rest. When it rests it will continue to rise in temperature, about 3-4 degrees at least. You will want to remove your steak right before it reaches its optimum temperature and let it finish cooking while it rests. This will result in the most succulent steak. I dont recommend cooking your New York Steak above 150 degrees, as it will become dry and tough.
- Rare: 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium Rare: 135 degrees Fahrenheit
- For Medium: 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Medium Well: 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Well Done: 160 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Like: Mccormick Montreal Steak Seasoning Nutrition Facts