Information Regarding Allergens Is Provided By The Ingredient Manufacturer
Famous Daves of America and its employees do not assume responsibility for this information or aparticular sensitivity or allergy to any food item provided in the restaurant. Please be aware that crosscontamination may occur between ingredients. Based on our product mix and preparation, we cannotguarantee that any menu item is completely free of any allergen.
We strive to do our very best in providing you with accurate information that will help you make the bestfood choices for yourself. Please inform your restaurant manager if you have a food allergy and ask tosee the ingredient listings for the menu items you are interested in choosing, or review them regularlyon this web site.
Famous Dave’s Country Roasted Chicken
I haven’t made this one yet, but it sounds very good! Prep time does not include 3 hour marinating time.
Provided by yooper
|1/2 cup Mrs. Dash seasoning mix|
|1 roasting chickens|
|2 bottles Italian dressing|
|1 bottle lemon juice|
|1/3 cup roast chicken seasoning|
- Mix ingredients for chicken seasoning.
- Store in a covered container.
- Place the chicken in a 2 gallon sealable plastic bag.
- Pour a mixture of the Italian dressing and lemon juice over chicken, turning to coat.
- Remove chicken from bag and drain.
- Season generously with 1/3 cup Roast Chicken Seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Arrange chicken on a rack in a baking pan.
- Tent loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 170 to 180F, removing the tent 20 minutes before the end of baking process.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.