Welcome To Anthonys Restaurants
We are family-owned local restaurants fiercely dedicated to providing the highest quality food, premier seafood, and exceptional service with waterfront views that are unmatched anywhere in the Pacific Northwest. Whether you are looking for a location to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family, or if you are just looking for a good bite to eat because you dont feel like cooking we are here for you.
What You’ll Find At Anthony’s
Unique food offerings:
- We butcher and dry age our own meat on property.
- Serve USDA choice prime, 1855 cut dry age, wet-age steaks. Filet, rib-eye, NY strip loin for all three options.
- We serve bison tenderloin the leanest meat there is.
- Sustainable fresh fish is flown in daily, never frozen.
- Non-steak offerings including chicken, fish and a variety of chops are available.
- Our sides, appetizers, souffles and desserts are made in house.
- An open display kitchen where you can watch our chefs cutting and cooking your prime rib and seafood.
- A lounge and full bar offering 450 different types of wine.
- Wine selections include French, Chilean, Spanish, Australian, and Napa Valley wines, California, single estate, and rare vintages, with bottles dating back to 1961.
- We offer recommendations on which foods and wines pair well.
- Indoor, outdoor and private dining options with views of the M pool and the Las Vegas strip.
Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood
Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood is located in The M Resort Spa & Casino, which is just outside city limits and Las Vegas’ famed Strip. The modern steakhouse is among a number of fine dining and drinking establishments on the property. There are also Italian-focused eateries, a deli and cocktail lounges.
The menu offers classic steakhouse fare, with highlights ranging from a Wedge salad to a char-broiled, 24-ounce, dry-aged Porterhouse. Those preferring non-steak entrees will find plenty from which to choose. The menu showcases plenty of fish entrees , plus a classic seafood bouillabaisse, seafood gumbo and steamed Alaskan crab legs.
I rarely gamble when I visit Vegas I go for the food and fancy hotels. And I can’t leave without eating at Anthony’s…
Hands down the best steak Ive ever had. The bread was delicious steak was PERFECT and the scallop potatoes were amazing! I recommend and wish we stayed out here to go again.
We had dinner here last Saturday in the lounge for Happy Hour~ in the past we really enjoyed it however this last visit was very lack luster and i am sorry…
I’d call it old school fine dining. The place isn’t opulent, but it’s not a Hawaiian shirt, flip flops gig. Classic classy. The food was easily 5 stars. Even the chop salad was so delicious I tried to look up the copycat recipe the next day. I made it soon after and it wasn’t nearly as good. Excellent food. Nice place.
Recommended Reading: Pork Steaks On Pellet Grill
We Can Host From 20 To 400 Guests
Looking for an elegant space for a small or large gathering?
Anthony’s offers semi-private, private and large dining areas for receptions, parties and formal dinners.
We can accommodate anywhere from 20 to 400 guests.
Contact us for more information and to plan your event. Call Frank Micalizzi at , or email