Victorinox Swiss Army Classic 6
|Item dimensions L x W x H||29.7 x 19.1 x 1.6 centimeters|
- Made in switzerland by master cutlers
- Lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic fibrox handles are slip resistant
- The choice of professionals, nsf approved
Similar item to consider
|29.72 x 19.05 x 1.57 cm 90.72 Grams|
|4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Date First Available|
Victorinox Kitchen And Steak Knives
Cutlery from the Victorinox line offers kitchen and steak knives. These specialty kitchen knives are forged with high carbon stainless steel blades. Products are available for everything from general purpose kitchen knives to a set of Victorinox steak knives.
What unique features are found with a Victorinox knife?
While Victorinox manufactures the Victorinox Swiss Army knives, the company actually utilizes craftsmen from Germany to forge steel material from Sandvik, Sweden, for their knives. The blades are finished by hand in Switzerland by Victorinox craftsmen. Cutlery features include:
- Blades – The Victorinox knife blade is crafted from high carbon stainless steel.
- Edges – The edge of the knife blade may feature a serrated edge, a fluted edge, or a Granton Edge.
- Tip – Knives come with round tips or spear tips.
- Handles – Victorinox lightweight knife handles are made ergonomically of either Fibrox, Rosewood, or Pakkawood.
- Victorinox knives are also dishwasher-safe, have nylon covers available, and can be sharpened with Victorinox knife sharpeners.
What are different knives used for?
Victorinox carries knives like the kitchen cleaver, carving knife, butter and cheese knife, and the boning knife. Choosing the individual knife you need for your kitchen or general use is easier with a cutlery guide. Here are some of the most common with specifics:
What sets of Victorinox Knives are available?
Victorinox Medium Pocket Knives
This is the original Swiss Army Knife. Over 100 years later, each knife still possesses the DNA of its forefathers inspired functionality and reliability. You’ll still find in them the tools that mankind has always needed to get the job done over the years and we’ve added functionality for the needs of today, while staying true to their iconic roots. We still call them pocket knives, but they’ll be spending a lot of time outside your pocket.
Your product has been added to your cart
- bit Phillips 0 6
- bit Phillips 1 6
- bit Phillips 2 6
- female Hex drive 4 mm for bits 6
- female Hex drive 5 mm for D-SUB connectors 6
- reamer, punch and sewing awl 63
- ruler 10
- screwdriver 5 mm, lockable 18
- screwdriver 6 mm 47
Recommended Reading: How Much To Franchise Steak And Shake
Automatic Knife Ordering Agreement
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, KnifeCenter, Inc requests that you read carefullythe requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automaticopening knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the followingexceptions: