Popular Restaurants In Federal Way
Tokyo Japanese Steak House
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing
- “Get the steak & shrimp & if Romeo is your chef you’re in for a treat””Get the chicken and steak.”
- Sara WhiteMarch 24, 2012Been here 5+ times
- Andy LaymanJune 15, 2012Been here 10+ timesRomeo is one of the best, I always go for the fillet, best thing on the menu!
- allen diamondFebruary 6, 2013Great food….chef’s are awesome.
- joanne van niekerkJanuary 5, 2010Get the steak& shrimp& if Romeo is your chef you’re in for a treat
- adriana castroMarch 13, 2017Lobster + filet mignon best ever
- Brian McGeheeAugust 4, 2012Terrible service. They rush your dinner and ruin the experience. And don’t care about their customers. Don’t go.
Tokyo Japanese Steak House Federal Way
If you have never been to a Japanese steak house, then you should go. The show the cooks put on while they prepare the food in front of you is fun and entertaining. Just dont expect the food to measure up to the high prices…youll pay. I had the chicken and scallops. The chicken wasnt too bad, but the scallops were bland and tasteless. And plan on washing your clothes after returning home. The grease from the teppanyaki grills permeates the interior of the restaurant and just seems to stick to you after you leave.More
This is a fun place to visit and enjoy a meal for a Japanese grilling experience. All food is prepared in front of you on the grill. It is very showy with lots of flames shooting up from the grill during the food cooking. The…food is good but not great. It is definitely a notch below Benihana’s in all ways. I thought it was a little bit pricey for the quality of the food, however, they don’t skimp on the quantity, they give you plenty to eat, and then some for your doggie bag. The service was very good. One thing they could do away with is when it’s someone’s birthday they come out with drums and start beating the hell out of them and chanting. Mostly annoying to the 14 people that were in our group for a birthday dinner! I’d go back there, but maybe not.More
Don’t Miss: How Do I Track My Omaha Steaks Order
Review Of Tokyo Japanese Steak House
Been to Benihanas in Seattle and have never been back. For the price and quality of food Tokyo Japanese Steak House out does the competition. Recommended for people of all ages and for any occasion.
65 – 69 of 72 reviews
Food was ok, mostly went for the experiance.
The food was fantastic and our cook was very entertaining to say the least. I did about flip when I saw our bill though. Maybe it’s because I’m from the Midwest and it’s much cheaper to live there. Aside from how expensive it is, it has a great atmosphere and the servers were quick, professional, and courteous.
Maybe not quite Benihana, but cheaper, and still a lot of fun!