Others Will See How You Vote
Came to St. Elmo’s while visiting from out of town, recommended by a local we were traveling with. Am always willing to splurge for an iconic steakhouse experience, and St. Elmo’s did not disappoint. Service was impeccable, dinning room is inviting and full of character. The signature shrimp cocktail did not disappoint. Steaks and sides were perfect, including a well marbled ribeye and humongous end cut of the prime rib. Would 100 recommend and will be back in the future.
Was this review ?
What Happens If St Elmo Steak House Seasoning Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Don’t Miss: What Is A Good Steak To Make Kabobs
Date Product Entered Market: Jan 6 2017
At St. Elmo Steak House, we have delighted guests with our fiery shrimp cocktail and flavorful steaks since 1902. We invite you to try our classic steakhouse seasoning blend on steaks, burgers, and vegetables. Try it in place of salt and pepper to add more flavor to your favorite foods.
About this producer